This time, Oatmeal Coconut Cookies. Just like grandma used to make them. Wonderful recipe by www.allrecipes.com. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 55 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat brown sugar, white sugar, and butter together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add 1 egg one at a time, allowing the first to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next with the vanilla.
- Stir flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl. Beat into the butter mixture until just incorporated into a dough. Fold oats, crispy rice cereal, and coconut into the dough; mixing just enough to evenly combine.
- Drop cookie dough by teaspoonful onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until browned, 8 to 9 minutes. Cool cookies slightly on baking sheets before moving to cooling racks to cool completely.
Important notice: When using the oven, make sure to wear our super duper cool gloves, which can be ordered here